Pilates Conservatory® includes a comprehensive teacher training program and continuing education. Pilates Conservatory © also provides mentorship programs that are tailored to the individual. Pilates Conservatory® includes an extensive syllabus of Mat, and all equipment. The Pilates Conservatory® provides a Certificate of Comprehensive Study.
Currently, Pilates Conservatory® comprehensive teaching training is held in Tokyo, Japan at Pilates Alliance. Due to requests, Pilates Conservatory© will be expanding in the near future. If you are interested in teacher training please contact Pat Guyton Pilates, Inc.
Why study with Pilates Conservatory®?
- Master Movement Educator – PMA Certified Pilates Teacher™
- Practical work on the equipment including all exercises on all equipment
- Competitively priced
- Preparation for PMA Exam
- No hidden fees – testing and manual included in tuition
- Unit 1: Fundamentals, Mat, Reformer
- Unit 2: Cadillac, East Coast Spine Corrector, West Coast Spine Corrector
- Unit 3: Wunda Chair, Ped-o-Pull
- Unit 4: Guillotine, Stretch Out Strap®, Comprehensive Testing
|Course Description and Hours|
|Lecture||Workshops and Private sessions||160 hours|
|Self-Study||10 hours per week – 4 months||160 hours|
|Observation||5 hours per week – 2 months||40 hours|
|Assisting||5 hours per week – 2 months||40 hours|
|Casework||30 hours – 2 clients||60 hours|
Recommended Readings & Additional Education: