Pilates Conservatory® Teacher Training
Pat Guyton Pilates Conservatory® includes a comprehensive teacher training program and continuing education. PGPC® also provides mentorship programs that are tailored to the individual.
PGPC® includes an extensive syllabus of Mat, and all equipment.
PGPC® provides a Certificate of Comprehensive Study.
Currently,PGPC® comprehensive teaching training is held in Tokyo, Japan at Pilates Alliance. Due to requests,PGPC® will be expanding in the near future. If you are interested in teacher training please contact email@example.com
Pat Guyton Pilates Conservatory® is also a program that can be customized to offer more depth or advanced knowledge to compliment other Teacher Training programs.
Why study with Pilates Conservatory®?
- Master Movement Educator – PMA Certified Pilates Teacher™
- Practical work on the equipment including all exercises on all equipment
- Competitively priced
- Preparation for PMA Exam
- Testing and manual included in tuition
- Week 1: Fundamentals, Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Spine Corrector
- Week 2: Advanced Fundamentals, Advanced Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Spine Corrector, Wunda Chair, Magic Circle, High Barrel
- Week 3: Wunda Chair, Ped-o-Pull, , Stretch Out Strap®,Wunda Chair, Comprehensive Testing
- Additional Training Available: Guillotine Workshop (Boulder, CO studio location only)
|Course Description and Hours|
|Lecture||Teacher Training Classroom Hours||160 hours|
|Self-Study||10 hours per week – 4 months||160 hours|
|Observation||5 hours per week – 2 months||40 hours|
|Assisting||5 hours per week – 2 months||40 hours|
|Casework||30 hours – 2 clients||60 hours|
Recommended Readings & Additional Education: